- Performance vest designed for trail running on colder days
- Warm softshell at the front and stretch panels at the sides
- Bionic finish offers water-resistance and quick-drying comfort
- Single-handed hem adjustment secures the fit
- Item #BJO003D
- Q & A
Perfect extra 1/2 layer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
This Bjorn Daehlie Endurance Vest is the perfect extra layer for skate skiing or running in cold weather. The stretch material and form fit work well over my regular skate ski jacket as well as just a base layer when running. I am mixed over the lack of hand pockets. Without them the garment is lighter with a sleek racy fit. However, it requires wearing a belt or pack for carrying extras.