Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
The Bjorn Daehlie Determined Pant is designed to keep you warm, mobile, and comfortable throughout your Nordic skiing and other active, cold-weather pursuits. Strategically placed ThermoDream insulation keeps you warm but doesn't impact mobility while stretch panels in key areas offer freedom of movement for your explorations. The softshell face fabric offers windproof, water-resistant protection to keep you guarded against the elements while the slim cut reduces bulk for maximum mobility while you ski, snowshoe, or train. Finally, calf zippers allow you to easily get the pants on and off over whatever boots your active winter pursuit requires.
- Performance pant for Nordic skiing and other cold weather pursuits
- 4-way stretch softshell fabric is windproof and water resistant
- DWR treatment repels light moisture in unexpected snow flurries
- Stretch panels in key areas enhance mobility on the skate track
- Strategically placed synthetic insulation offers warmth, mobility
- Vented and articulated knees move through each step you take
- Calf zippers allow easy on and off over both ski and hiking boots
- Slim cut reduces bulk for great mobility in high-output activities
- Item #BJO0043
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.