The Bjorn Daehlie Determined Pant is designed to keep you warm, mobile, and comfortable throughout your Nordic skiing and other active, cold-weather pursuits. Strategically placed ThermoDream insulation keeps you warm but doesn't impact mobility while stretch panels in key areas offer freedom of movement for your explorations. The softshell face fabric offers windproof, water-resistant protection to keep you guarded against the elements while the slim cut reduces bulk for maximum mobility while you ski, snowshoe, or train. Finally, calf zippers allow you to easily get the pants on and off over whatever boots your active winter pursuit requires.
- Performance pant for Nordic skiing and other cold weather pursuits
- 4-way stretch softshell fabric is windproof and water resistant
- DWR treatment repels light moisture in unexpected snow flurries
- Stretch panels in key areas enhance mobility on the skate track
- Strategically placed synthetic insulation offers warmth, mobility
- Vented and articulated knees move through each step you take
- Calf zippers allow easy on and off over both ski and hiking boots
- Slim cut reduces bulk for great mobility in high-output activities
- Item #BJO0043
- Q & A
Great fit and function
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 115lbs
Got these for my wife and am stoked!
The fit is trim, very performance oriented. The front features a wind and water resistant face fabric over a softshell-esque material for added warmth and protection over the front and quads. It ends just below the knees for added mobility. The lines are very flattering, The back is lighter weight for more breatheability and movement. The zips at teh ankles allow easy on or off, but not enough for on/off with your boots on, more like a run tight opening. The waist is super comfy looking and the rise is mid rise. Nice details at the back for added style. Wifey is 5'4" and 115lbs, wears a 0 in Prana pants, or a 25 in jeans, and she got an XS in these and they are athletically snug, so if you are not after race fit, maybe size up. They are basically a tight though, so be prepared for that fit. SUPER impressed by the quality.