20% Offsale $99.96 $124.95
You probably can't tell from the photo, but the Bjorn Dahlie Men's Determend Pant actually has an outer pair of shorts made of weather-protective softshell material. The internal material feels like a performance-oriented baselayer built for high-intensity cross-country skiing. This baselayer offers a four-way stretch, extreme breathability, and can wick moisture and dry quickly for active endeavors on groomed tracks. There are insulated inserts in key areas to ensure warmth in winter. Bjorn added an adjustable drawstring at the waist and ankle-to-calf zippers at the cuffs to ensure a secure fit.
- Cross-country ski pants for high intensity training
- Four-way stretch material wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Outer softshell short protects from wind and water
- Insulated inserts offer warmth where wanted
- Ankle-to-calf side zippers and adjustable waist secure the fit
- Item #BJO003F
- [main] 52% nylon, 32% polyester, 16% elastane [contrast] 100% polyester
- form, gusset
- 1 internal
- elastic, adjustable drawstring
- Side Zips
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
What do you think about this product?