Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Challenge Jacket
Bjork Daehlie’s Challenge Jacket makes a strong case for itself when the day is cold and the nordic track is pristine. It’s Thermo Ecodown front panels add extra insulation to your chest as you head into the cold, while wind-and-water-repellent softshell cuts through the elements.
- Embrace cold morning starts with this toasty XC jacket
- Insulated front panel traps in heat, breathes with ease
- Durable softshell cuts out cold wind, snow, and sleet
- Brushed lining feels incredibly soft and warm against skin
- Front zipper with rounded chin guard for comfort all day
- Two zippered hand pockets provide warmth or safe storage
- Item #BJOC03D
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.