Why We Like The Challenge Jacket
Bjork Daehlie’s Challenge Jacket makes a strong case for itself when the day is cold and the nordic track is pristine. It’s Thermo Ecodown front panels add extra insulation to your chest as you head into the cold, while wind-and-water-repellent softshell cuts through the elements.
- Embrace cold morning starts with this toasty XC jacket
- Insulated front panel traps in heat, breathes with ease
- Durable softshell cuts out cold wind, snow, and sleet
- Brushed lining feels incredibly soft and warm against skin
- Front zipper with rounded chin guard for comfort all day
- Two zippered hand pockets provide warmth or safe storage
- Item #BJOC03D
- [side panels] elastic
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- nordic skiing, training
What do you think about this product?