Select style & size:Select options
The perfect press.
While you may have taken pride in past shop fixes that involved your Flathead and a butter knife, you were quickly reminded of why the right tool matters when you dented brake pads and left leftover lunch residue behind on fresh rotors. But with help from Birzman's Disc Brake Piston Press you can put down your silverware and get the job done just right. This caliper-pressing tool gives you a smooth surface to slide in between brake pads and isolate pistons when you're replacing and aligning pads, or working on a bleed, keeping things dialed in without struggle.
- Sturdy brake press for aligning and replacing pads
- Isolates pistons with smooth pressure
- Slides in easily for damage-free work
- Soft, long handle provides great leverage
- Durable steel press offers smooth and steady pressure
- Item #BIR000S