Select style & size:Select options
Bottom Bracket Socket
Rather than using a bottom bracket wrench that could pose a risk of scratching or damaging your BB cups, pick up a Birzman Bottom Bracket Socket for a no-slip fit that's compatible with torque wrenches. This 1/2in drive socket is made of hardened steel for durability, and is CNC-machined for a precise fit. It works with Shimano Hollowtech II style bottom bracket cups, as well as any other cups with a 44mm diameter and 16-notches, which tends to be the most common type among external threaded bottom brackets.
- Precision-machined socket for external bottom brackets
- Fits Shimano Hollowtech II and other 16-notch BB's
- No-slip fit that's compatible with torque wrenches
- Hardened steel construction for long term durability
- Fits Shimano BB tool adapters TL-FC24 and TL-FC25
- Item #BIR0016
- CNC-machined hardened steel
- Shimano Hollowtech II or other 16-notch 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups, 16-notch disc brake rotor lockrings
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?