Appointed with the smooth-wearing sophistication of an oiled leather upper, the Birkenstock Boston Leather Clog is a timeless staple for daily wear. The oiled leather upper develops a rich patina over time for unique character and flair. Its classic slip-on design features an adjustable strap, maintaining a secure fit to your particular foot shape.
The Boston Leather Clog stays true to Birkenstock's classic design with its contoured cork footbed. This material supports your every step with a soft, shock-absorbing feel, complete with an integrated arch and deep heel cup. The leather upper is lined with suede for the utmost in smooth-wearing comfort. It's finished off with a shock-dispersing EVA sole with grooves for a bit more grip underfoot.
- Smooth-wearing clog for casual wear
- Oiled leather develops a rich patina
- Adjustable buckle strap provides a secure fit
- Lined with suede for smooth-wearing comfort
- Contoured cork footbed for support underfoot
- EVA sole for shock absorption and traction
- Item #BRK0048
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My wife is really happy with these. They run a little big, so order a half size down. She wears them all the time through 3 seasons.
I love these shoes mostly because they are equally as comfortable as the Arizona sandal but more appropriate for work.
Are the clogs narrow or regular?