Select style & size:Select options
- Ultralight,rechargeable headlamp for nighttime fun
- Up to 330 lumens light your way
- Articulating bezel angles the beam
- Locking button eliminates accidental mode changes
- Easy-adjust clips for quick size changes
- Strap wicks away moisture for comfort
- Reflective strip for rear visibility
- Item #BIO000V
- Q & A
Trades weight for weatherproof
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I had really high hopes for this headlamp, and at first it seemed like it was going to live up to the hype. It is extremely comfortable, bright, lightweight, user friendly, and thoughtfully designed. Unfortunately, it took less than one rainstorm while guiding to kill it. It now only blinks red twice when the power button is pressed. I submitted a claim to BioLite over a week ago regarding its untimely demise, and they have yet to get back to me. So far, I’m not particularly impressed. If you only ever use your headlamp in dry conditions, I’d highly recommend this headlamp. If however, there’s even the slightest chance of precipitation, don’t bother.
BioLite HeadLamp 330 | Instructional Vid
Some helpful tips for your new BioLite headlamp!
Bright and Affordable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been using one of these lamps for the last 6/8 months and it's become my go to lamp. The band is more comfortable than my other headlmaps because the weight is distributed front and rear vs. all up front on your forehead. This lamp bounces less and keeps the light where you want it. The lamp is BRIGHT, brighter than my BD Storm and a Petzl lamp I've used frequently. For the price, I think it's going to be tough to beat this headlamp and the solar/sustainability story behind the brand is something I can get behind, well done Biolite!