Select your style & size:Select options
The best camping innovation since the tent.
The best idea to hit camping in a long time just got even better. An upgrade over the original CampStove, the BioLite CampStove2 boasts 50% more power, an integrated battery, and an updated LED dashboard for improved control and feedback. The CampStove 2 is a wood-powered stove that not only cooks food and boils water using sticks and twigs foraged from the forest floor, but it also turns the heat into usable electricity that powers your smartphone, headlamp, and other portable devices while you cook. Plus, BioLite threw in an adjustable FlexLight so you can see what you're cooking after sundown.
Internal fan jets improve combustion and efficiency, and four settings allow you to control the flames. If you're not sure how hot your fire is, LED readouts show you fire strength, power output, and fan speed settings. Like the original, it sports a USB output that can be used to charge devices while the fire is burning. The CampStove 2 is also equipped with a built-in battery that allows you to store electricity and charge devices later when the fire isn't going.
Like the original, the CampStove 2 accommodates the BioLite KettlePot or Grill so you can cook everything from pasta to pork chops while juicing up your phone and jamming out to tunes all at the same time. And when it's time to pack up camp, the nesting design and lightweight construction make it easy to haul down the trail.
- Biomass-burning stove that also powers electronic devices
- USB output uses fire's heat to create electricity
- New on-board battery stores power for later
- Four fan speed settings let you control fire efficiently
- Scalloped pot stand holds BioLite cookware
- Honeycomb heat mesh protects inner burn chamber
- FlexLight adjustable LED light illuminates stove
- Smart LED dashboard gives feedback on fire strength and power output
- Item #BIO000I