Select style & size:Select options
The best camping innovation since the tent.
The best idea to hit camping in a long time just got even better. An upgrade over the original CampStove, the BioLite CampStove2 boasts 50% more power, an integrated battery, and an updated LED dashboard for improved control and feedback. The CampStove 2 is a wood-powered stove that not only cooks food and boils water using sticks and twigs foraged from the forest floor, but it also turns the heat into usable electricity that powers your smartphone, headlamp, and other portable devices while you cook. Plus, BioLite threw in an adjustable FlexLight so you can see what you're cooking after sundown.
Internal fan jets improve combustion and efficiency, and four settings allow you to control the flames. If you're not sure how hot your fire is, LED readouts show you fire strength, power output, and fan speed settings. Like the original, it sports a USB output that can be used to charge devices while the fire is burning. The CampStove 2 is also equipped with a built-in battery that allows you to store electricity and charge devices later when the fire isn't going.
Like the original, the CampStove 2 accommodates the BioLite KettlePot or Grill so you can cook everything from pasta to pork chops while juicing up your phone and jamming out to tunes all at the same time. And when it's time to pack up camp, the nesting design and lightweight construction make it easy to haul down the trail.
- Biomass-burning stove that also powers electronic devices
- USB output uses fire's heat to create electricity
- New on-board battery stores power for later
- Four fan speed settings let you control fire efficiently
- Scalloped pot stand holds BioLite cookware
- Honeycomb heat mesh protects inner burn chamber
- FlexLight adjustable LED light illuminates stove
- Smart LED dashboard gives feedback on fire strength and power output
- Item #BIO000I
- Q & A
Wood Fuel is Better Fuel
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Hi Guys - I'm Jonathan from BioLite. Five years of user feedback taught us a few things about our CampStove 1, and we upgraded the CampStove 2 with you in mind. The new CampStove has 3 main upgraded features:
1. An onboard, 2600 mAh battery. Now, the fire charges a battery, and you can use the power pack to charge up your phones, camera, or GPS even when you're not cooking. This also allows for a more efficient charge, so you're not relying on flame temperature to dictate how fast your phone charges.
2. 4 fan speeds so you have more control of your fire, and more outbound power - Now 3 watts of outbound power for faster charging.
3. Real Time LED Feedback so you can monitor flame temperature, fan speed, and battery life.
Even with all these upgrades, we kept the weight the same (2.06 lbs), and made sure that the CampStove 2 is backwards compatible, so it still fits with our accessories, the Portable Grill and KettlePot.
Don't worry about running out of Gas again, and shed weight/space as hike - as long as their is dry wood, you've got fuel to cook and power your phone.
Please give us your feedback and let us know how we did!
NEW VIDEO/IMAGE LOADED
Based on four years of user feedback, our portable wood-burning stove is back and better than ever. Featuring 50% more power, an on-board battery, and an updated LED dashboard, the CampStove 2 provides an improved charging experience ready to keep up with your outdoor gear. Create epic meals in the backcountry using nothing but the sticks and twigs around you.