Select your style & size:Select options
Fight the morning chill.
Get an early morning surf session in before work with the help of the Billabong Women's 4/3 Synergy Back-Zip Full Wetsuit keeping you warm. Billabong made this wetsuit with premium AX2 Superflex neoprene for superior stretch, smooth comfort, and freedom of movement. Hollow yarn thermal lining at the chest and back traps more heat at your core, where you need it most, and these panels are covered with wind-resistant mesh to prevent coastal breezes from sapping all your core heat. Strategically placed seams won't interfere with your performance in the waves, and they're triple-glued and blind-stitched for long-lasting watertight construction. Plus, the back-zip entry makes taking this suit on and off easier than sucking down a hot cup of coffee after a dawn patrol.
- Form and function come together in this cold water suit
- AX2 Superflex neoprene is lightweight and flexible
- Thermal lining at chest and back holds more heat in core
- Wind-resistant chest and back panels keep wind from sapping warmth
- GBS seams are tough, stretchy, and watertight
- Item #BIL02KO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I followed the size chart and it's true to size.
I ordered a size 8, which is for 5'5"-5'7". I'm 5'5." 135 and the fit was perfect. I would move my arms to paddle and bend at the knees and didn't feel restricted.
Used the suit surfing near Santa Cruz, CA in 56 degree weather on a cold and windy morning (mid 60s). Suit was perfect, stayed warm and flexed well. Got complemented on the fun pattern.