When dawn patrols are cold patrols.
Get an early morning surf session with help from the Billabong Women's 4/3 Synergy Back-Zip Full Wetsuit keeping you toasty and flexible. Premium AX2 Superflex neoprene provides superior stretch characteristics, smooth-wearing comfort, and heat retention in the line up. This particular wetsuit is ideal for colder surf destinations with its 4/3-millimeter thickness and hollow fiber internal thermal lining, which excels during wintertime surf sessions and northerly breaks with colder water temps.
Billabong strategically placed each seam, as to not interfere with your ability to paddle out in the line up or cutback on clean, glassy waves. To ensure cold water doesn't seep inside, the glued and blind stitched seams prevent seawater from pouring into the suit as you surf. Plus, the back-zip entry makes taking this suit on and off easier than sipping on hot coffee afterwards.
- Essential warmth and flexibility for surfing in cold water
- 4/3mm thickness and hollow fiber thermal lining retain warmth
- AX2 Superflex neoprene maximizes heat retention and flexibility
- Glued and blind stitched seams prevent water from pouring inside
- Strategically placed seams won't restrict you in the water
- Back-zip entry for easier on and off
- Item #BIL02P7