All the warmth, none of the restriction.
You shouldn't have to sacrifice flexibility while paddling into the line up and slashing the lip of cresting waves, even in colder water that warrants a thicker wetsuit. Instead, suit up for chilly surf destinations with the Billabong Women's 4/3 Synergy Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit.
This wetsuit employs Billabong's premium AX2 Superflex neoprene for the utmost in warmth and flexibility while maintaining buttery-smooth comfort in the water. It's made even warmer with Billabong's hollow fiber thermal lining, which is nice to have when water temperatures have plummeted with the change of seasons.
Billabong strategically placed each seam, as to not interfere with your ability to paddle out into the line up or cutback on clean, glassy waves. To ensure cold water doesn't seep into the suit, the glued and blind stitched seams prevent seawater from pouring into the suit as you surf. Plus, the chest-zip entry frees up motion for paddling and surfing without restriction.
- Essential warmth and flex for surfing in cold water
- 4/3mm thickness and hollow fiber thermal lining retain warmth
- AX2 Superflex neoprene maximizes heat retention and flexibility
- Glued and blind stitched seams prevent water from seeping inside
- Strategically placed seams won't restrict you from surfing
- Chest-zip entry for greater motion in the surf line up
- Item #BIL02P8