Select your style & size:Select options
Like a second skin, but warmer.
Get the warmth you need, without sacrificing a stretchy performance, when you surf in the Billabong Women's 3/2 Synergy Back-Zip Full Wetsuit. Its AX2 SuperFlex neoprene offers superior stretch for a progressive performance, while triple glued and blind stitched seams provide watertight protection that's hard to beat. Billabong impact welded and heat taped stress points to ensure durable longevity. Strategic paddle zones enhance mobility, and the Contour Grip Skin collar works hand-in-hand with fused wrist cuffs to keep water out. Additionally, a polypropylene, furnace-lined chest and back panels boost your core's overall warmth, and the 3D-molded Supratex pads at the knees deliver extra comfort.
- Back-zipped wetsuit built to keep you warm in cool waters
- AX2 Superflex neoprene construction assures mobility
- Lined chest and back panels provide warmth
- Triple-glued and blind-stitched seams prevent water entry
- Knee pads add cushioning and protection
- Back-zip entry make getting in and out a breeze
- Item #BIL025L
- Q & A
I bought this wetsuit for my wife and we are really impressed with what you get for the price! The neoprene is super soft and stretchy. Insides are taped well and includes a liner to help keep you warm! Backcountry.com's customer service has been top notch!!