Like a second skin, only way warmer.
From the autumn swells of the Outer Banks to the pumping waves of Southern California, the Billabong Women's 3/2 Synergy Back-Zip Full Wetsuit maximizes warmth at chilly surf breaks while maintaining freedom of motion and flexibility. Billabong's AX2 Superflex neoprene retains body heat while maintaining extremely high levels of flexibility and feeling lightweight as you surf.
The 3/2 Synergy Full Wetsuit employs a flattering design that keeps you surfing fluidly and without restriction. Furnace jacquard knitted quick dry internal thermal lining traps precious warmth from escaping, so you can surf in cooler water without coming in prematurely to warm up in your vehicle. The light foam in the core has high stretch and is made from upcycled car tires providing eco-friendly warmth. It uses a back-zip entry for easier on and off, as well as machine applied pressure bonded and blind stitched seams that keep cold water from pouring inside and chilling your core.
- 3/2mm wetsuit for warmth while surfing in chillier swells
- Superflex jersey neoprene has low water absorption, high stretch
- Furnace lining traps body heat while allowing water drainage
- High stretch foam core offers excellent thermal retention
- Hidden back-zip entry makes an easier on and off
- Blind and bonded seams prevent water from pouring into suit
- 30% upcycled car tires used in all Billabong wetsuits
- Item #BIL02T9
- Q & A
Warm and comfortable
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 125lbs
I got this suit in the sugar pine color, and love the hint of green. I needed a new 3/2 and was so happy to get my hands on this suit. I am 5'6" and got a size 6. It felt super stretchy and way warmer than my old 3/2. Super happy with this suit. It's great for cold summer days in the northeast or Fall days on the Cali coast.