Like a second skin, only way warmer.
From the autumn swells of the Outer Banks to the pumping winter waves of Southern California, the Billabong Women's 3/2 Synergy Back-Zip Full Wetsuit maximizes warmth at chilly surf breaks while maintaining freedom of motion and flexibility. Billabong's AX2 Superflex neoprene retains body heat while maintaining high levels of flexibility and feeling lightweight as you surf.
The 3/2 Synergy Full Wetsuit employs an updated, flattering design that keeps you surfing fluidly and without restriction. Hollow fiber internal thermal lining traps precious warmth from escaping, so you can surf in colder water without coming in prematurely to warm up in your vehicle. It uses a back-zip entry for easier on and off, as well as glued and blind stitched seams that keep cold water from pouring inside and chilling your core.
- Balances heat retention with fluid flexibility
- 3/2mm thickness for surfing in colder conditions
- AX2 Superflex neoprene traps warmth, maximizes motion
- Hollow fiber internal thermal lining retains body heat
- Glued and blind stitched seams keep chilly water out
- Back-zip entry for easier on and off
- Item #BIL02P6