Salty Dayz Sleeveless Spring Suit
The Billabong Salty Dayz Sleeveless Spring Suit provides you with core warmth, a stay-put-fit through the waves, and retro vibes to keep you comfortable and stylish as you surf in warmer waters. Its sleeveless design allows you to have total freedom of movement as you paddle out past the break while the 1mm neoprene holds it shape and adds light warmth to take the edge off chilly morning sessions. The half zip at the center front allows easy dressing and makes it easy to quickly dump excess heat when the day starts to heat up.
- Retro-styled spring suit for mobile comfort in warm water swells
- 1mm neoprene adds light warmth on chilly mornings and windy days
- Sleeveless design allows total mobility for paddling and surfing
- Flatlock stitch construction delivers flexible and durable seams
- Cheeky bikini cut bottom provides style without compromising fit
- Half zip at center front enables quick dressing and heat venting
- Item #BIL034N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 120lbs
This spring suit is my favorite! It is really comfortable and doesn’t flush with water while I’m surfing unlike another spring suit I have. I’ve gotten tons of compliments on it too! Perfect for San Diego summer days.