Northwest STX Bib Pant
The Northwest STX Bib utilizes a 2L Sympatex STX stretch membrane to seal out weather with a a high waterproof rating, while simultaneously wicking moisture off your layers. This lets you thrive while riding anywhere from the wet and icy east coast to the heavy powder of the Pacific Northwest.
- Waterproof ski and snowboard bibs built for snowy days on hill
- Stretch fabric ensures unlimited range of motion all day long
- 2-layer membrane offers waterproof and breathable protection
- Tricot and mesh lining wicks moisture off of your layers
- Mesh lined inseam vents dump excess heat when temperature rises
- Large bib prevents snow from sneaking in when you take a tumble
- Boot gaiters with lace hooks help keep snow out of your socks
- Item #BIL03FN
What do you think about this product?
February 15, 2020
Killer pant! Lightweight and waterproof! Can't believe how quiet they are when I walk! Extremely breathable too! Used these on a tour and they dominated with the ventilation zippers!
November 24, 2019
Best Bib for the $$
These bibs fit great, fully featured, don't ride up and keep me dry all day even in wet conditions. The Sympatex fabric is a game changer at 45K for keeping you dry and wicking away moisture when you're charging hard. Has a great green story and so quiet you can sneak up on your friends....unlike other branded fabrics that make a ton of noise when moving. Getting a 2nd pair in the Ermine color
December 22, 2019
I’m 5’5 w/ a little extra spare tire at 185...what size will work best?