North West Bib Pant
You don't have to be shredding the huge powder dumps of the Pacific North West to enjoy the protection and performance of the Billabong North West Bib Pant. Wherever you rip and ride, its waterproof and breathable stretch fabric will shield you from fluffy powder, wet and heavy mixes, and everything in between. And it'll do so with the mobility you need when you're slashing through waist deep woods and hitting booters in the park. With the bib design you've got added coverage in deep conditions and wet weather, while also giving yourself some versatility and style for warm spring riding.
The North West Bib is outfitted with everything you want in a reliable snow pant. Whether you're shredding in warmer weather or exploring the backcountry for untouched goodness, the mesh-lined vents offer a quick and easy way to cool down when you start to sweat. You'll also have ankle gaiters to keep the snow out of your boots when you hike or ride in knee-deep powder. Reinforced knees boost your durability, while a bevy of pockets ensures that you'll have room for everything you need to maximize your time on the slopes.
- Slash powder and hit huge gaps in this stretchy and waterproof bib
- Waterproof membrane keeps you dry through free-refill pow days
- Stretch fabric ensures free motion for all of your epic runs
- Mesh-lined vents let you cool down after sending it to the fullest
- Boot gaiters shut out the snow when you luck into knee-deep powder
- Bib design offers added coverage and a secure fit
- Front, rear, and chest pockets provide all the storage you need
- Item #BIL02UI
- Q & A
Love this Pant!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
Just got a pair of these for myself this season and absolutely love them. I had been hesitant to try wearing a bib again but so far this season I couldn't be happier with the switch from a regular pant. The stretch fabric on these is amazing!! Super soft, light, quiet and comfortable but truly as technically sound as any other outerwear piece I own. I have found that I can wear 1 less layer with the bib as it really keeps all the snow and wind off of my body. The value of these for the price is insane!!
I ordered a Large and they fit great. They are a little baggy and I probably could have fit in a Medium but I don't mind the extra room.
Thanks Backcountry and Billabong!!