Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Hoods, Booties & Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Stay warm while staying in control.
Designed to give you incredible board feel underfoot (while also keeping you warm in milder waters), the Billabong Furnace Carbon Comp 2mm Boot offers lasting comfort throughout your session. Crafted with neoprene and a quick dry thermal lining, this boot keeps your foot flexing easily and feeling toasty without being bogged down. Minimal Liquid external seams also do an excellent job of preventing water entry, while the hook-and-loop closure makes taking it on-and-off a breeze.
- A neoprene bootie for mild-temp ocean and river surfing
- 2mm neoprene good in water conditions down to 70F+
- Carbon interior thermal lining keeps foot warm
- Minimal seams offer maximum flex for all-around performance
- Hook-and-loop closure keeps bootie snug and secure
- Item #BIL02J0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I used these a few weeks ago surfing on the coast of Santa Cruz and I loved them! My feet stayed completely warm in the water for hours without issue.
They fit true to size and provide plenty of grip for the board.