Furnace Carbon Comp 2mm Boot
When the waters are a tad chillier than expected, you can pull on the Billabong Furnace Carbon Comp 2mm Boot for extra warmth and lasting comfort throughout your session. Crafted with neoprene and a quick dry thermal lining, this boot keeps your foot flexing easily and feeling toasty without being bogged down. Sealed seams prevent water entry, while an adjustable arch strap offers stability and support.
- Wetsuit booties for braving the chilly autumn or spring surf
- Insulated neoprene provides additional warmth in cold water
- Split toe design offers enhanced dexterity and balance
- Gel print sole provides a steady grip on your board
- Hook-and-loop arch strap for a secure, supportive fit
- Item #BIL02UD
- Q & A
Toes fill up with water and bag out.
I bought these to fit small, but the water soaks into the toes and the strap prevents flush, which causes your big toe to bag out. I end up catching the toe of my front foot every time I pop up, which has resulted in some bungled waves. I wish I could return these.