Ski like pro.
Tested by athletes for athletes, the Billabong Men’s Equinox Jacket gives you a waterproof layer to take into the terrain park or down spring steeps. The Equinox’s two-layer technical fabric is engineered for high breathability to release built up moisture when you’re breaking a sweat weaving through trees or bootpacking to your favorite line on the ridge. PrimaLoft insulation offers just enough warmth for frosty spring mornings or sunny mid-season days.
And with athletic performance comes athletic style. Slightly fitted in the core with a long hem offers a respectable amount of steez. The fitted hood can be propped over your brain bucket when the spring storm’s really start to let loose and the powder skirt can either be used to help block out snow or be removed to encourage a fresh breeze. And of course, a plethora of zippered pockets can securely carry everything from your phone to your emergency wax stick.
- Insulated ski or snowboard jacket for winter athletes
- Waterproof outer layer causes water droplets to bead and roll over
- Breathability allows for moisture to escape while retaining heat
- Lightweight design best suited for cool to cold weather
- Adjustable hood fits over helmet when spring storms move in
- Removable powder skirt helps to trap out snow
- Tailored fit offers a modern look
- Zippered pockets provide secure, hands-free storage
- Item #BIL02IB
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 185lbs
Suprised with how nice this jacket is coming from billabong. the jacked is an awesome stretchy waterproof material. Its very comfortable, warm, has a lot of pockets and fits great!