Whether you insist on catching waves on a winter day or you're just looking for a jacket that's not a jacket, the Billabong Men's Barlow Full-Zip Hoodie is right up your alley. Billabong combines the look of a vest with the comfort of a hoodie for some street-wise style that is warm and functional. The sherpa-lined hood keeps sea spray off your ears while you're on the beach, and a quilted insulation warms your heart as you stroll the boardwalk.
- Zip-up hoodie for cold days at the beach or around town
- Cotton-twill body lightly quilted for core warmth
- Butter fleece sleeves and hoodie show your softer side
- Sherpa-lined hoodie pampers your head with a soft touch
- Regular fit for a relaxed look and maybe an extra sweater
- Item #BIL02KN
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 180lbs
This is my new favorite hoodie. I like to wear a vest over my other hoodies, but this one requires zero extra effort to get an even better look, and I always appreciate minimal effort. The sleeves are super soft sweatshirt material, and the fleece hood is really nice on cold mornings and evenings. The twill body keeps the wind out, but more than anything, the Barlow Hoodie LOOKS GREAT. I am tall but slender, and the size large fits perfectly. I would size up if you are on the fence between sizes.