So much insulation, it's almost cheating.
Call it a sick joke played by Mother Nature, but sometimes the best waves are in the coldest waters, so when the swell is prime and not paddling out simply isn't an option, reach for the Billabong 7mm Furnace Carbon X Split Toe Bootie to keep some feeling and mobility in your feet. The Furnace's 7mm neoprene offers heaps of toasty insulation and is good to go all the way down to 45F, and below, so whether it's spring runoff in the Snake River, or unridden breaks in Greenland, the Furnace will help you explore and rip where others abstain. A thin and vulcanized sole allows your feet to retain feeling on the board, so the booties allow the sensitivity needed to slash and shred for minutes, or hours on end. Plus, the Furnace includes a hook-and-loop ankle cinch strap that keeps the bootie snug and secure for top performance at the moments you need it.
- An insulated bootie for cold water ocean and river surfing
- 7mm neoprene good in water conditions down to 48F+, or below
- Hook-and-loop closure keeps bootie snug and secure
- GBS liquid seams boost insulation and life of bootie
- DryMax watertight cuff keeps excess water out of ankle area
- Split-toe (but connected) sole improves grip of foot on board
- Item #BIL02IZ