Select style & size:Select options
Be the last woman paddling.
It's a bitter fact of nature that the best waves often come when the weather's at its nastiest, so instead of cowering indoors and wishing for calmer waters, reach for the Billabong Women's 5/4 Synergy EZ Chest Zip Hooded Wetsuit and laugh in the face of the coming storm. Made from 100% premium AX2 superflex neoprene, the Synergy reliably keeps you warm in cold surf, so it can be instrumental in extending the session well past other people's paddle-in point. Hollow fiber lining at the chest and back provides extra insulation at your core, where you need it most, and reduces weight at the same time.
- Lightweight warmth for superior comfort in cold surf
- 5/4mm neoprene is good down to a bone-chilling 43F
- AX2 Superflex neoprene supports dynamic movements
- Hood prevents heat loss through head
- Strategically placed seams minimize chafing
- Hollow fiber lining traps hot air and helps insulate
- Taped internal seams resist flushing and boost durability
- Item #BIL02J8
- Q & A
Excellent, just not for me
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 145lbs
Well made and very warm. Good arm flexibility for such a thick and warm wetsuit. I returned it because in trying it on, I discovered that this type of wetsuit is not for me. The chest zip / integrated hood system makes me feel claustrophobic. Difficult to get into and out of. I decided to sacrifice a little warmth and go with a back zip and separate hood instead.
Sizing: I'm 5'8" 145 lbs and the size 10 fit nicely.