Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
5/4 Furnace Carbon Ultra Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
If it got any colder out there you'd be ice skating, and since you're as set on surfing as you are bad at ice skating, you'll just have to throw on the Billabong 5/4 Furnace Carbon Ultra Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit and hope the ocean stays in liquid form. Some of the best breaks lie in the coldest waters, and the next time you're chasing swells up north you'll be thankful for this suit's ultra-warm Carbon Fiber Furnace Quick Dry thermal lining. You'll be especially thankful that it lines the whole suit for full body warmth, and that it's got an innovative fluid draining pattern for quick and effective drying and draining. Are you making a list? You're gonna be thankful for a lot of things.
Hooded for maximum coverage and warmth, this suit has an ultra-stretchy no-soak neoprene jersey that holds 30% less water, reducing weight and wind chill at the same time. In addition to offering dependable thermal retention to keep your body heat sealed inside, the Smart Foam core also delivers 300% stretch to ensure that warmth and mobility aren't mutually exclusive. For guaranteed flex, Billabong designed this suit with anatomical seaming, and for assured protection from icy water they made sure those seams were 100% welded to shut out the cold tides.
- Head for huge swells in icy waters with this ultra-warm wetsuit
- Furnace thermal lining provides full body warmth and drains quickly
- Smart Foam core keeps your heat in but stays super-stretchy
- No-soak neoprene jersey holds less water to reduce weight and chill
- Welded seams prevent icy water from sneaking in
- Anatomical seams with back flex panels ensure unrestricted movement
- Drymax chest entry stops water from soaking through the zipper
- Adjustable hood protects against brain freeze in the chilliest water
- Item #BIL02TG