Select your style & size:Select options
Turn up the heat.
The Billabong Men's 504 Furnace Carbon X Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit lets you surf in frigid waters thanks to performance technology and years of dedicated experience. Meticulously crafted from the finest materials, this wetsuit gives you confidence to go to the extremes with maximum warmth and flexibility.
Constructed with Billabong's finest, high-performance neoprene, this wetsuit provides the optimum blend of thermal retention and durability. The Furnace Carbon lining is comprised of five unique layers that work together to create a material that maximizes heat and minimizes weight. A quick-dry top layer holds up to 60% less water and dries to the touch in seconds. The inner layers move water away from your skin to keep you drier, while creating pockets that trap body heat. An Airlite foam core increases heat retention as well as the suit's flexibility.
A Drymax chest zip with an internal membrane keeps water out to help you stay warmer longer. Stitchless sealed seams prevent leakage for added warmth and offer increased stretch for a natural range of motion. A hood protects your noggin' from crippling brain freeze, so you can focus on catching the perfect wave.
- A wetsuit for frigid sessions from Billabong's premium line
- AX1 Premium Superflex Neoprene is Billabong's finest neoprene
- Furnace Carbon lining is lightweight and maximizes warmth
- Sealed, stitchless seams are watertight and promote mobility
- Drymax chest zip stops water for a drier fit
- Anatomic performance paneling for comfort and flex
- Airlite foam core increases thermal retention
- Item #BIL024R