Select a Size
Select a Color
5/4mm Furnace Absolute X Chest-Zip Hooded Wetsuit
The Billabong Men's 5/4mm Furnace Absolute X Chest Zip Hooded Wetsuit keeps you prepared when the best swell of the year decides to arrive in those cold winter months. Utilizing premium materials and advanced construction with Billabong Furnace technology, this suit offers the warmth of a thicker suit in a lightweight package.
The AX1 SuperFlex neoprene provides the optimum blend of thermal retention, flexibility, and durability. Chest and back panels are lined with Furnace Quick Dry to trap and retain heat, keeping you warm even in the coldest temperatures. Light foam in the core offers high-performance thermal retention and is made from upcycled car tires for an eco-friendly construction. The cinch-up hood keeps your brain from freezing as you dive under the breakers, while durable knee panels help reduce discomfort on the board. Sealed and taped seams keep cold water out and are strategically placed to maximize flexibility and comfort, so you won't have to quit before the best set of the day rolls in.
- Winter swell ready wetsuit for diehards who can't miss a session
- 5/4mm thickness is built to trap heat in ice cold winter water
- AX1 Neoprene moves with you while remaining durable, thermal
- Furnace Quick Dry offers added heat retention around the core
- Liquid welded seams help prevent water from seeping onto your skin
- Neo flex tape maintains stretch in key areas for effortless motion
- Chest zip with internal barrier ensures water stays outside
- Cinch-up hood traps extra heat while you paddle through the break
- Item #BIL03E7
- [outer fabric] AX1 Premium super-flex neoprene, [chest and back lining] Furnace quick dry thermal lining, [core] superlight foam
- Water Temp
- 52 - 58F
- chest, internal GBS zipper barrier
- Seam Construction
- [external] liquid welded, [internal] machine applied superflex neo tape
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?