5/4 Furnace Absolute Back Zip GBS Full Wetsuit
If you're the type of dedicated surfer who doesn't stop catching waves in the wintertime, look no further than the Billabong Men's 5/4 Furnace Absolute Back Zip Full Wetsuit for premium warmth and uninhibited flexibility. One of the best values on the market, Billabong's Absolute series outperforms all other wetsuits at this price point by ensuring you're readily flexible and unrestricted while trapping maximum warmth in the cold water and brisk air of late autumn and winter.
Billabong's Superflex 250 neoprene provides the basis for the wetsuit's uninhibited motion, thermal retention, and durability all while keeping the wetsuit's cost down for the surfer on a budget. Internal hollow fiber thermal lining in the chest and back retains body heat when it's whipping 20 knots off the coast and the waves are pumping. Glued and blind stitched seams keep cold water from seeping through and chilling your body. These seams are strategically placed in areas that won't inhibit crucial paddling and surfing movements, so you'll be free to catch waves for hours at a time.
- Delivers premium warmth and flexibility at low price
- 5/4mm thickness keeps you warm in colder surf destinations
- SuperFlex 250 neoprene for full flex and unbelievable warmth
- Furnace Quick Dry lining dries fast for thermal retention
- Superlight Foam made from upcycled tires
- Rear-zip opening with internal barrier to keep water out
- Item #BIL02WC