Turn the heat way, way up on your next frigid-water, surf session with the lightweight and toasty Billabong Men's 403 Furnace Comp Chest Zip Wetsuit. Constructed with a Furnace Carbon lining and AX1 Superflex neoprene body, this fullsuit offers an exceptional fit, superior warmth, and seemingly limitless stretch to handle all of your razor-sharp cutbacks and slashes in bone-chilling waters—specifically those ranging from 42 to 52 degrees Fahrenheit. The Furnace Carbon lining reduces weight while simultaneously boosting warmth, and the Drymax, zippered chest entry has an internal membrane to stop water from soaking your situation. Fortified by an Airlite foam core, this suit enhances your thermal retention and boosts flexibility to ensure you don't sacrifice warmth for movement and vice versa. Finally, the strategically engineered seams and paneling pile on the comfort and flex.
- Lightweight, yet warm suit for frigid sessions
- AX1 Superflex neoprene delivers high-performance stretch
- Furnace Carbon lining promotes warmth, yet reduces weight
- Airlite foam core retains heat and stretches easily
- Drymax chest zip entry prevents water from getting in
- Stitch-less, sealed seams elevates comfort and warmth
- Item #BIL025S