4/3mm Furnace Absolute Back Zip Full Wetsuit
Some people head to the mountains in the winter, but you only have love for one kind of board, and you won't be scared away by a little cold water. Especially not with the Billabong 4/3mm Furnace Absolute Back Zip Full Wetsuit. It's got toasty warmth that won't break the bank, so you can keep shredding it your way while others drop stacks of cash to wait in cold lift lines.
Key to this suit are the large front and back panels of double-knit Furnace Quick Dry thermal lining. The Furnace lining works to trap pockets of body heat, keeping you warm while you wait for the perfect wave. It also drains and dries quickly to ensure that your warmth won't be robbed by cold water, which shouldn't be a problem with GBS seams keeping the water sealed out. The Superlight Foam core offers low-profile thermal retention to keep you warm during your whole session, and, along with the Superflex 250 neoprene jersey, has plenty of stretch, giving you all of the warmth and none of the limitations.
- Get more winter warmth for your buck with this cold-weather wetsuit
- Furnace Quick Dry panels on the front and back trap your body heat
- Foam core offers great thermal retention without sacrificing flex
- Stretchy neoprene won't restrict movement when the big one rolls in
- GBS seams keep cold water out to ensure your warmth on long days
- 4/3mm neoprene is ideal for conditions down to low 50's Fahrenheit
- Item #BIL02TY