Head for the swell.
Step into the cold waters off the Oregon coast in the 4/3mm Furnace Carbon Chest Zip Hooded Full Wetsuit to boost your heat and airs on those frigid north-west swells. With Billabong's Furnace Carbon lining, Air-lite Stretch, and flexible Smart foam, this suit delivers superior warmth and seemingly limitless stretch to keep up with all your cutbacks and snaps in water hovering in the 50s Fahrenheit range.
The Carbon fiber Furnace lining dries quickly, but most importantly, offers maximum warmth while minimizing weight so as not to inhibit your performance. The Smart foam lining made from upcycled tires is the most flexible, lightest, and warmest foam from Billabong with the highest thermal retention. Additionally, it offers up to 300% stretch to keep you paddling smoothly past the break. Minimal, anatomic seams and strategic paneling also help you maintain the upmost mobility for high performance on the surf.
- Hooded, full wetsuit for high performance when cold water surfing
- Furnace Carbon lining maximizes warmth while minimizing weight
- Smart foam offers high thermal retention with stretch for mobility
- Air-lite Stretch moves with the body when paddling past the break
- Drymax chest zip entry has internal membrane to keep water out
- Minimal, anatomic seams ensure comfort and flexibility on the surf
- X-flex back panel keeps shoulders mobile when paddling and slashing
- Item #BIL02TK