Put a layer between you and the cold.
Designed to offer top performance in cold-water conditions, the Billabong Women's 4/3 Furnace Carbon Comp Chest Zip Full Wetsuit is a great choice for making your session last. Made from a lightweight AX1 Premium Superflex neoprene, the 4/3 is extremely stretchy to support your movements in and out of the water. The furnace carbon lining serves to trap heat in the interior while reducing weight, bulk, and water absorption, so the suit will stay consistently less heavy. The Drymax chest-zip entry is easy to put on and features an internal membrane that prevents water from getting into the interior and jeopardizing your hard-earned warmth. Plus, the Airlite foam core boosts flexibility and thermal retention, making the suit worthy of water temps all the way down to 42F, so unless you're surfing fresh glacial snowmelt, the 4/3mm suit has you covered.
- A premium wetsuit for cold-water ocean and river surfing
- 4/3mm neoprene insulates in water conditions down to 42F+
- Lightweigh engineered stretch supports dynamic movement
- Furnace Carbon lining cuts weight and increases the warmth
- Drymax chest-zip is easy to use and includes no-flush memebrane
- Stitchless sealed seams prevent chafing and skin discomfort
- Anatomic paneling up performance and compliment overall flex
- Item #BIL02J9