Step into the heat.
Crank up the heat on your next, cold-water surf session with the ultra-lightweight, athlete-driven performance Billabong 3/2 Furnace Carbon Comp Chest Zip Full Wetsuit. Boasting a Furnace Carbon lining and flexible Smart foam, this fullsuit delivers an exceptional fit, superior warmth, and seemingly limitless stretch to keep up with all of your quick cutbacks and slashes in cold waters (ranging from 58 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit).
The Furnace Carbon lining is designed to minimize weight and maximize warmth, while the Drymax zippered chest entry has an internal membrane to stop water from infiltrating your situation. Bolstered by 300% stretch Smart foam core, this suit increases your thermal retention and enhances flexibility to ensure you don't sacrifice warmth for movement and vice versa. Plus, the minimal seams and strategic X-flex paneling provide a one-up on the comfort and flex.
- Wetsuit with stretch and warmth for comfort in chilly water surfing
- Furnace Carbon lining maximizes warmth and minimizes weight
- Smart foam made from upcycled car ties is light, flexible, and warm
- Airlite Stretch exterior jersey stretches with body when paddling
- Drymax chest zip entry has internal membrane to block water
- Minimal, anatomic seams ensure maximum comfort and flexibility
- X-flex back panel offers mobility when paddling and slashing
- Item #BIL02TH