Warmth and flexibility without the sticker shock.
Any dedicated surfer knows that some of the best waves come during the chilly swells of wintertime when the ocean is pumping with consistent swells from far-flung storms churning thousands of miles away. Equip yourself for surfing in cold conditions with the Billabong Men's 3/2 Absolute X Back Zip Full Wetsuit delivering premium warmth and flexibility—all without draining funds for future additions to your board quiver. One of the best values on the market, Billabong's Absolute series outperforms all other wetsuits at this price point by ensuring you're readily flexible and unrestricted while trapping warmth in the cold water and brisk air of late autumn and winter.
Billabong's AX2 SuperFlex neoprene provides the basis for the wetsuit's uninhibited motion, thermal retention, and durability all while keeping the wetsuit's cost down for the surfer on a budget. Internal Hollow Fiber Thermal lining retains maximum body heat in cold water, so you don't have to prematurely return from an epic session, just to warm your body in the car. Glued and blind stitched seams keep cold water from leaking inside and chilling your core. These seams are strategically placed in areas that won't inhibit crucial paddling and surfing movements, so you'll be free to catch waves for hours at a time.
- Premium warmth and flexibility at a palatable price
- 3/2mm thickness performs best in water from 61 - 66°F
- AX2 SuperFlex neoprene for flexibility and heat retention
- Internal Hollow Fiber Thermal lining maximizes warmth
- Chest and back paneling reduces the wind chill
- Glued and blind-stitched seams won't let water inside
- Strategically placed seams won't inhibit flexibility
- Back-zip opening for convenient on and off
- Item #BIL02IR