Only the biggest swells.
Dedicated surfers know that on the West Coast, colder months bring bigger swells. Equip yourself for surfing in those chilly conditions with the Billabong 3/2mm Furnace Absolute X Back Zip Full Wetsuit that delivers premium warmth and flexibility without draining the bank account. One of the best values on the market, the Absolute series outperforms other wetsuits at the same price point by ensuring you're flexible and unrestricted as you paddle past the break while trapping warmth so you can comfortably surf in the brisk temperatures of late fall and winter.
Billabong's AX1 Premium SuperFlex neoprene provides the basis for the suit's uninhibited motion, thermal retention, and durability. The Furnace Quick Dry Lining creates pockets of air to trap body heat as well as allowing the suit to drain and dry crazy fast while the Suprlight Foam core offers great thermal retention so you don't have to watch beautiful waves go by as you warm up in your car. Strategically placed seams offer a water tight seal and won't inhibit critical paddling and surfing movements so you'll be comfortably catching waves for hours on end
- Warm,flexible wetsuit at a palatable price for cool water surfing
- 3/2mm thickness is ideal for water temperatures of 58-68 degrees F
- AX1 Premium super-flex offers uninhibited motion when paddling
- Furnace lining traps heat and dries quickly for hours of comfort
- Superlight Foam at core provides thermal retention for colder days
- Strategically placed seams won't inhibit critical surfing movements
- Hidden GBS internal back zip offers a convenient on and off
- Item #BIL02TU