3/2mm Furnace Absolute Back Zip Full Wetsuit
For full-body warmth on chilly days you've got the Billabong 3/2mm Furnace Absolute Back Zip Full Wetsuit. Designed with new Furnace Quick Dry thermal lining in the front and back torso, this suit offers targeted heat-trapping, quick-drying and quick-draining performance, and tons of stretch to ensure that nothing holds you back when you're on the board. The thermal lining works with a light foam core to retain your internal body heat, while GBS seams seal out cold water to make sure that warmth keeps up. The ultra-mobile Superflex 250 neoprene and strategically placed seaming give you uninhibited movement, while the wallet-friendly price point makes sure that you don't have to be raking in contest winnings to afford this quality suit.
- Stay toasty on chilly days in the water with this back-entry suit
- Furnace Quick Dry lining keeps you warm and dry on the board
- Superflex 250 neoprene stretches 250% its usual resting state
- Light foam core retains internal warmth without restricting movement
- GBS seams ensure that cold water doesn't sneak in and ruin your day
- 3/2mm neoprene is ideal for water temperatures in the 60's
- Great performance at an affordable cost keeps more folks in the surf
- Item #BIL02TX
- Q & A
Feels fundamentally wrong
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 168lbs
Inside flap on RH shoulder is so weird feeling, the torso is short and the ass is really big.