3/2mm Furnace Synergy Chest-Zip GBS Wetsuit
The water may be cold, but it's keeping others out and you can't pass up an empty beach. For warmth and performance in chilly waters throw on the Billabong 3/2mm Furnace Synergy Chest-Zip GBS Wetsuit. Designed with a super stretchy and low water-absorbent Superflex 250 neoprene jersey, this suit has all the flex you need to perform on the board and in the water. The Superlight Foam core offers high-quality thermal retention, with a low weight and easy stretch that moves with the rest of the suit, keeping every part of you mobile and free. The chest and back are lined with Furnace Quick Dry thermal lining, which traps body heat and drains quickly so you can be warmer and dryer in the water. GBS seams keep cold water from flooding in, ensuring that you won't freeze up when the wave of the day finally rolls in.
- Get warmth in chilly waters around the world in this fullsuit
- Furnace Quick Dry lining keeps you warm and dry in cold oceans
- Superflex neoprene gives you free movement for paddling and riding
- Lightweight foam core keeps the warmth and stays flexible
- GBS seams keep out cold tides so you can stay focused on the swell
- 3/2mm neoprene is recommended for waters in the low 50s to mid 60s
- Item #BIL02T5
- Q & A
Great wet suit!
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 135lbs
I got this to wear when exploring waterfalls/rivers and surfing. The traction is great, the color is super cute, and the neck close wasn't what I expected, but works really well.