Doesn't sacrifice flexibility or freedom.
It used to be that you'd give up freedom in the water for the warmth of a thicker wetsuit. Not anymore. The Billabong Women's 3/2 Furnace Carbon Comp Chest-Zip Full Wetsuit delivers the uncompromising flexibility desired by demanding surfers while trapping warmth in northern surf destinations and colder wintertime months. The 3/2 Furnace Carbon Comp Wetsuit keeps you surfing for longer in pumping wintertime swells with its Furnace Carbon lining, which uses heat-activated carbon threads along the inside of the wetsuit.
The DryMax chest zip features an internal membrane that keeps you totally dry while the glued and blindstitched seams fortify the wetsuit from chilly water intrusion. These seams are minimized, as to keep you surfing freely without restriction holding you back. Going one step further for fluid range of motion, X flex strategic paneling stretches with your every move, regardless if you're paddling into the line up or slashing the lip of a cresting wave.
- Retains warmth in cold water without sacrificing flexibility
- 3/2mm thickness for surfing through colder winter swells
- Furnace Carbon lining retains heat with its carbon threads
- DryMax chest zip with internal membrane to keep you dry
- Glued and blind stitched seams won't leak water inside
- X flex paneling stretches fluidly with your movements
- Item #BIL02P4