Select style & size:Select options
2mm Revolution Glide Long-Sleeve Jacket
The first day it's warm enough to surf without a wetsuit is like Christmas morning, but it's still a bit too nippy out there to hear Santa's sleigh bells ringing. Until you can shed the suit entirely, you've got the warmth and free-moving performance of the Billabong 2mm Revolution Glide Long-Sleeve Jacket. Designed with a minimalist throwback style and modern functionality, this jacket features a four-way stretch neoprene for easy movement on the board, GBS seams to keep water from sneaking in and robbing your warmth, and a non-slip chest panel to keep you from sliding as you paddle. With 2mm neoprene you'll be warm in water from the mid 60's to low 70's, and with a full center zip for custom ventilation you'll stay as cool or warm as you want while you wait a winner.
- Stay warm on cool spring days in this full-zip wetsuit jacket
- Four-way stretch neoprene gives you non-restrictive warmth
- GBS seams keep out early-season waters to keep you comfortable
- Full-zip chest provides an easy on/off and custom ventilation
- Non-slip chest panel helps you stay in place as you paddle
- 2mm neoprene is suggested for waters in the mid 60's and low 70's
- Item #BIL02TQ
- Q & A
Warm for canyons
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 195lbs
I gave this as a gift for a canyoneering friend to throw over his normal wetsuit and place in his pack for those long wet canyons. He loves it and it adds a fair amount of warmth.