Wolverine Sleeping Bag: 20F Synthetic - Kids'
Why We Like The Wolverine Sleeping Bag
Big Agnes rebuilt their kids' Wolverine Sleeping Bag for our middle-sized kids and the adventures we all cherish. Soft, recycled fabric and lofty synthetic insulation offer comfort in the cold, and the bag's lightweight design is even nice for their first backpacking trips. The Wolverine's adjustable hood and integrated pad sleeve are designed to keep the kiddos nice and toasty throughout the night. A zipper-covering draft tube and draft-blocking collar work to seal out cold air from creeping in, too, so the half-pints stay warm—and, more importantly, asleep—until the sun starts to shine.
- Sized-down sleeping bag with grown-up warmth and performance
- Recycled ripstop shell holds up against abrasive campgrounds
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth in low temperatures
- Mummy shape eliminates any cold space
- Draft collar prevents cold winds from chilling the kids
- Half-length pad retainer keeps a sleeping pad in place while allowing feet to wiggle
- Item #BAGZ2EZ