Select style & size:Select options
One to do it all.
Whether you're hitting the trails with a group of friends for a backpacking trip, attending a festival, or going on a weekend escape to recharge your soul, the Van Camp SL3 Tent does it all. Its superlight, easy-to-pitch construction makes it a fantastic trail companion and the fully seam sealed, waterproof fly and floor keep you protected from surprise storms you may encounter. At under 6 pounds trail weight, the Van Camp is easy to bring a long on any adventure. At the end of a long day of hiking or dancing, color-coding simplifies tent pitching so you can get to catching your much needed sleep faster.
With its lightweight design, the Van Camp doesn't skimp on space. The steep walls and pole architecture with a wide cross pole create a boxy, roomy interior that will fit you and two friends very comfortably. The interior is also equipped with 6 mesh pockets and media pockets above the sleeping area to keep your gear organized. Whatever gear doesn't fit inside can be placed in the two vestibules and still be protected from the elements when the fly is up. If the fly is down, the colored mesh of the tent still provides privacy from outside eyes but allows you to still be able to see the stars as you fall asleep.
- Superlight, easy-to-pitch tent for backpacking and overnighters
- Waterproof fly and floor protect against storms on the trail
- Steep walls, boxy interior provide a comfortable, livable space
- Color-coding simplifies tent pitching for faster, easier set up
- Colored mesh provides privacy while allowing internal star gazing
- Double doors allow easy entry and exit in a crowded tent
- Dual vestibules keep packs and gear protected from the elements
- Big Agnes has spent 15 years exploring the ins and outs of tents
- Item #BAG00CE