Tumble 3 MtnGLO Tent: 3-Person 3-Season
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more 3-Season Backpacking Tents in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Light up the backcountry.
So your glorious foray into the backcountry of Denali National Park turned into a wet slog through soggy tundra, you were turned back by rushing glacial rivers, and now it's raining all night so you can't even explore your campsite valley. The Big Agnes Tumble 3 MtnGLO 3-Person 3-Season Tent makes it a little easier to hang in your shelter through the downpour, thanks to the string of LED lights sewn into the ceiling's seams. Not only are they durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated pitching and packing, they make it so much simpler to play gin rummy with your camping partners.
The Tumble 3 MtnGLO features a two-pole design that's easy to set up quickly when the wet weather forces you into submission, with simple-to-use clip-in attachments between the tent and poles. A durable polyester fly sheds that Alaska rain without complaint, while the waterproof tent floor keeps your sleeping bags well protected from unexpected puddles. Should the rain ever clear up, you can remove that fly and enjoy a clear view of the sky through the mesh ceiling, whether it's the 2 a.m. sunrise you're viewing or a spectacular aurora display.
- Three-season tent keeps backcountry camping trips well-illuminated
- Durable polyester provides breathable protection from the elements
- LED strands offer all-nighter possibilities with your friends
- hook-and-loop tabs connect fly to poles for extra stability and fit
- Pre-cut guy lines and fly-attached tensioners for a pitch-ready tent
- Interior pockets provide ample places for flasks, cards, and TP
- Light controller is USB compatible for easy charging, requires 3 AAA batteries, and can be set to 50% brightness
- Item #BAG00DA