Select style & size:Select options
Titan 4 MtnGLO Tent
- 4-person tent with integrated lights for weekend camping
- Polyurethane coating deflects precipitation and dew
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from seeping in
- Exoskeleton pole system enables use as a canopy
- MtnGLO technology illuminates the interior
- Includes 10 lightweight aluminum stakes for security
- Item #BAG00GE
- Q & A
Great car camping tent with one flaw
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
As always, Big Agnes delivers a great camping experience with their tents. Easy to set up, great modular construction and plenty of internal organization. I used the Titan both as a tent and a rain fly shelter for a day at the beach. All in all a great value with one minor hang up - the zipper flaps are terrible. I struggled constantly with snagging and the only remedy is to run your finger alongside the zipper as you open and close the doors.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Titan for luxury car camping with 2-4 people (and dogs).
Innovative Car Camping Tent
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Once set up this tent is roomy and well made, however the set-up is not intuitive. Due to the exoskeleton design, the poles and the fly are pitched first, then the main tent is clipped into the fly structure. While not intuitive, it does give you the option to use the fly independently as a very stable low slung sun shade. I enjoyed the Mtn-Glow LED lights that come with this tent its way better than just hanging up a lantern/ headlamp
What is the gap between the fly and inner tent on the Titan 4P? On the Big Agnes website, it shows the Titan 6P with a 14 inch gap at the top between the fly and inner tent. Nothing shows or describes this distance on the 4P. Just want to make sure the walls do not touch.
I presume the interior height listed is the peak height of the tent rather than the fly.