Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Tiger Wall UL3 Bikepack Tent
We strap the Tiger Wall UL3 Bikepack Tent to our handlebars when we're saddling up for a multi-day ride and we want a high-capacity tent that's still lightweight. When setting up camp, we keep gear organized with the plethora of storage options: loops, pockets, shelf, and even daisy-chain webbing on the fly exterior for hanging sweaty clothes to dry.
- Ultralight bikepacking tent for the adventuring cyclist
- Big Agnes's lightest 3-person, 2-door, 2-vestibule bikepacking tent
- Solution-dyed fabric fights UV fade and lowers environmental impact
- Reflective guylines and color-coded webbing for easy low-light pitch
- Shortstik poles for ideal handlebar, pannier, or saddlebag storage
- Overhead media pockets with cord routing for relaxed entertainment
- 3D shelf in foot space stashes oversized gear
- New Dirt Dagger UL tent stakes are stronger, yet lighter
- Item #BAGZ2B0
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.