Select style & size:Select options
Tiger Wall UL2 Tent
The Tiger Wall UL2 Tent is the lightest Big Agnes backpacking tent to still have two doors and two vestibules, and having both of those really comes in handy when it's raining or if you don't want to be disturbed when your backpacking buddy has to go out in the middle of the night. It's a three-season tent with all the features necessary to keep comfy whether it's rainy, warm, sunny, or some combination of all three. Even with the fly on, the vestibules' Low Vent features maintains proper airflow so neither you nor your backpacking buddy feel clammy while staying sheltered from the rain.
- The lightest dual door vestibule backpacking tent by Big Agnes
- PU-treated fly and floor offer wet weather protection
- Mesh canopy and Low Vent vestibule provide airflow in warm weather
- Single pole structure made with DAC's FeatherLite NFL poles
- Each door features double zippers and a Quick Stash door keeper
- Pockets at sides and ceiling for convenient storage
- Guy lines, tensioners, clips, and hook-and-loop tabs simplify setup
- Item #BAG00CZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Great for solo camping, not much more. Material is too thin. I went with the NEMO Dagger instead.
Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL2 Tent: 2-Person
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We have never experienced a tent so light for backpacking, at just over 2 pounds. This leaves us more room in our packs for food, and more energy to travel on the trail. It has a rain shield fly and plenty of room for our two sleeping bags. Love the color- bright but not obnoxious. Love the two doors openings, one for each side, so we don't have to climb over the other person if we have to go to the privy in the middle of the night. Zippers work great. Simple and efficient design. Easy to set up and take down. Love those tent poles that come together almost by themselves, with even an extra piece in case of breakage on the trail. Good enough tent stakes, too. Packs so small. Great hikers tent.
Love how light this tent is, it's perfect for longer backpacking trips where you really need to watch the weight of everything you take
Ultralight is Right
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this as a gift for a buddy, and I was pleasantly surprised at just how light this tent truly is. This is a great option for longer trips when the weight really matters.
Super Lightweight Tent!
I just got this for my dad who is hiking the John Muir trail and its exactly what he needed! Light and efficient for long trips out in the backcountry!
great design + super light
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
this is not the tent you want if you're looking for a ton of space and headroom. this tent is designed for efficiency and providing shelter for 1-2 people. it's very easy to set up, very packable, feels sturdy and able to withstand some pretty rough weather. great airflow. be sure to buy the Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL Footprint as well.