Why We Like The Tiger Wall 2 Carbon Tent
Out of all the backpacking tents from Big Agnes, the Tiger Wall 2 Carbon Tent is the lightest two-person shelter available, and is what we grab for gram-counting performance on the trail. The tent weighs around a pound and a half, and despite its lightness, its durable Dyneema fabric prevents the floor and fly from shredding like paper, as well as rain from getting in. We love how Easton's carbon poles complement the Dyneema fabric with similar lightness and durability.
We also really appreciate how this Tiger Wall still boasts the same dual door, dual vestibule design from the original Tiger Wall. Both doors have Quick Stash keepers that keep the door open in warmer weather, and the vestibules have full-length, two-way zippers that allow for ventilation as well as an easy in-and-out. Plus, there are multiple mesh pockets and an oversized ceiling pocket that can organize all the small things.
- The lightest 2-person tent from Big Agnes for backpacking
- Dyneema fly and floor fabric provide rainproof protection
- Easton carbon poles are lightweight and flexible
- Two doors with Quick Stash keepers for stowing away
- Vestibule zippers allow venting from top to bottom
- Oversized ceiling pocket and multiple mesh pockets for organization
- Guy lines, tensioners, clips, and stakes included
- Item #BAG00H0