Minimalist backpacker's delight.
Maximize your mileage without sacrificing warmth on chilly evenings with the Big Agnes Thunderhead SL 30 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. This ultra-light bag allows you to move quickly across large swaths of wilderness without excess weight holding you back. It's rated to 30F, giving you versatility for three-season backpacking trips. The bag's minimalist design saves weight by replacing the zipper with a hook-and-clip system that's both intuitive and silent to operate.
Stuffed with 650-fill DownTek insulation, the Thunderhead SL maintains toasty warmth in freezing overnight temperatures. For wet conditions where traditional down would normally lose its heat retention, DownTek employs a hydrophobic treatment that repels outside moisture from sapping your warmth. To maximize thermal efficiency, vertically structured sidewalls use diagonal baffles to wrap your body, much like a cozy cocoon. This design helps you snooze soundly while your camp partners are shivering inside their bags.
- Maximize your mileage with an ultra-light bag
- Zipperless design saves precious weight
- 30F rating for three-season versatility
- 650-fill DownTek maintains high-loft warmth
- Hydrophobic down treatment repels moisture
- Oversized anti-draft collar retains body heat
- Half-pad sleeve for a secure sleeping interface
- Based in Colorado's Rockies, Big Agnes makes premium camping gear
- Item #BAG00AJ
- Q & A
What is the compressed & non compressed size/dimensions of this bag?