Sunbeam Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Synthetic
The Big Agnes Sunbeam Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Synthetic helps you sleep comfortably on your weekend camping and backpacking trips. It is designed to keep you warm through wet conditions due to its water resistant face fabric and synthetic insulation that retains its loft when wet. Additionally, the Sunbeam is designed to stretch to accommodate your 20 to 25 inch sleeping pad to keep your sleeping kit secure throughout the night for added warmth. The bag is designed to keep you comfortable down to 30 degrees Fahrenheit but thanks to the interior fabric loops you can attach a sleeping bag liner if you plan on being in slightly cooler temperatures.
Aside from warmth, the Sunbeam has additional features for comfort and convenience. To begin with, it has an anti-snag zipper for a smooth and quick zip. A Free Range Hood and foot box allow you to lift your head and wiggle your feet respectively. Additionally, a pillow barn secures your pill through the night even when you're tossing and turning and an internal hood drawcord provides you with a secure and comfortable fit when it is cinched. Finally, when it's time to move on to a different camp, the whole bag compresses down small into its stuff sack for convenient transport.
- Packable and comfortable sleeping bag for backpacking and camping
- Durable ripstop face fabric sheds light moisture for dry comfort
- Polyester lining is soft against the skin for comfort and warmth
- FireLine ECO insulation provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Flex Pad Sleeve keeps your sleeping pad secure through the night
- Pillow barn secures your pillow to help achieve uninterrupted sleep
- Free Range foot box delivers wiggle room for your feet for warmth
- Storage and stuff sacks included to provide convenient transport
- Item #BAG00F3
- Q & A
W's Synthetic System Bag W/FlexPadSleeve
Big Agnes System bags with FireLine™ ECO synthetic insulation offer a roomy, rectangle-shaped sleeping space with an integrated Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom. With technical fabrics and construction, 100% recycled, super-warm insulation, and tons of comfort features, these comfortable sleeping bags are designed to be lightweight enough for backpacking but cozy enough you'll want them in the campground too. The contoured silhouette drapes the lofty insulation around your body preventing common cold spots, and Flow™ construction increases the thermal efficiency keeping you warm from head to roomy footbox. The Flex Pad Sleeve unites easily with your pad, and as you change positions over the course of the night, will keep you from rolling off your pad.